Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fresh Picked!

I just finished a HUGE order for Fresh Picked, an awesome boutique in San Diego (be sure to stop by if you're in the area!). Nanette, the owner, and I have the same taste in fabric so designing for her and the store is an absolute blast! I think I'm sending enough to stock the store for a while, but hopefully they'll need more soon... Here's a few pictures of some of the newest items, they'll be added for sale to the website soon. Let me know what you think!


Black Tattoo Bib & Burp Cloth Bundle

Orchid Burp Cloth Bundle & Bib


Surfer Girl & Boy Burp Cloth Bundles


Teal & Chocolate Hawaiin Bib & Burp Bundle


Blue Big Skulls Burp Cloth Bundle & Bib (I LOVE this set, it is so awesome!)


Diaper Diva Burp Cloth, Bib & Burp Cloth Bundle



Milk Junkie Burp Cloth, Ducky Burp Cloth & Bib

1 comment: